Search for a free, fast and secure VPN application and try 21 VPN. It is an Android application that connects your smartphone to a VPN connection with the touch of a button. With the help of this VPN connection, you can easily access websites and applications blocked on your smartphone or tablet. All you have to do is touch the “Connect” button to use the VPN services. The 21 VPN application connects your device to the best available proxy server. It also includes multiple IP locations. If you want to adjust the results to the location, you can choose the proxy location you prefer.
There are many VPN applications for Android, but these VPN applications only unlock applications and websites. It is not securing the internet connection. Now you don’t have to worry, because 21VPN encrypts your connection using the most powerful encryption technology called IKEv2. The IP location is not visible so that hackers and ISPs do not see their activity. To avoid advertising, you must buy a paid version of the application. It is definitely one of the best applications you can use to connect securely to your favorite things on the Internet.
Why 21 VPN?
21 VPN guarantees that its users can surf the Internet safely and reliably. Like their own proxy servers, they allow users to hide their identities online. Because this application is simple in design, users can connect successfully with the press of a button. This is also beneficial for users who want complete anonymity online.
Skip online Firewall
During a school or work hours, users like to have access to live broadcasts and social media platforms. However, industry administrators have activated a restriction for such portals in the local network. To be honest, most administrators do it because they know there is no one to ask why they did it. There are probably public WiFi networks that allow limited bandwidth. If you are one of those users who do not want to deal with online restrictions, 21VPN are the right choice for you. It helps you access everything you want on the Internet. It doesn’t matter what type of network you are connected to, because you are now a 21 VPN user: unlimited and free VPN.
Step by Step Guide to Download and Install 21 VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
Follow these simple steps to install 21VPN for PC for Windows and Mac.
- Step 1: First, you must download the BlueStacks Emulator and install it on your PC. It is available for Windows and Mac OS. (Download link for the BlueStacks emulator)
- Step 2: After downloading the file completely, you must install it on your PC system while installing other software on your PC. Follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks on the PC.
- Step 3: The emulator icon is displayed on the desktop of your PC. Double click on the icon to open the emulator.
- Step 4: At the top, you will also see a search symbol. Use this symbol and enter the word 21VPN. Here you can see the search results.
- Step 5: Click on the application icon. You will be asked to activate the App Store. Click on the Next option to activate it.
- Step 6: You will now be asked to set up a Google account. You must enter your Gmail ID and also enter the password here to use the Google Play Store features.
- Step 7: After adding your Gmail ID, you will be directed to the installation page. Here you must click on the “Install” button to get 21VPN for PC.
- Step 8: Now go to the BlueStacks home page. Here you can see the MY APPLICATIONS option. Click on this option. Here you can see the 21VPN application. Click on the icon to use it on your PC.
21 VPN is the best choice for users who want to stay safe while performing confidential activities. This internet tool comes with tons of free proxy servers and other privacy services like hiding an IP, incognito mode, and so on. However, this VPN facility is good for both smartphone & PC users. So I would recommend you download it on both of your devices.