Alfred home camera for PC. Unlike conventional CCTV systems, you can use Alfred from anywhere. Displays live video streams from the camera from anywhere. The Alfred Home Security Camera application is very simple and user-friendly. This application helps users build their own home security system. No complicated configuration of the IP address is required. Therefore, you don't need to buy an IP camera to use this application.
This application does not work with IP cameras. Basically, an old Android smartphone or tablet is used as a surveillance camera. With the help of your replacement Android device, you can watch live videos of your belongings. The camera app turns your smartphone into a home camera with functions such as motion detectors, walkie-talkies and night vision.
In addition to the live streaming of videos. This application stores all videos in free cloud storage. Users can watch these videos at any time. In addition, users can speak to the Alfred camera using the walkie-talkie function. This feature helps you interact with family, pets, delivery man, etc.
How to Download the Alfred Security Camera for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 - Mac OS):
- You need an Android emulator to install Android applications on your PC.
- We suggest BlueStacks, which is running the latest version of Android and has new updates released from time to time.
- Click here to download BlueStacks.
Download Alfred Home Security Camera APK:
- You can install the Alfred home security camera directly from Google Play on BlueStacks, but sometimes it doesn't work.
- To ensure that you install Alfred Home Security Camera on your PC.
- But We recommend that you try to install Alfred Home Security Camera on your PC using the APK method.
- For this, you need the Alfred Home Security Camera APK application on your PC.
Install Alfred Home Security Camera on PC with APK:
- After you have both, start BlueStacks on your PC.
- Also, Click the Install APK button at the bottom right of the screen and select the APK you downloaded in the second step.
- Click Open to start the installation process.
As soon as the Alfred home camera is installed on your PC. You can access it from the BlueStacks My Apps tab. That's all