Let's face it: when it comes to consuming media or surfing social media, many people have forgotten their computers, instead they use their phones. However, in AllCast Receiver the screen is not big enough to enjoy the content.
In this article we will show you everything you need to know about AllCast so that you can see the content on a larger screen.
With AllCast, you can stream everything on your phone directly to your computer or Android box. You can also stream from one phone to another and even directly to your video game console!
AllCast and AllCast Receiver are available for Android devices. AllCast Receiver is also available for Google Chrome.
The fact that Google Chrome is available on all operating systems means that you can use AllCast Receiver with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS and Linux computers. The application supports audio and video streaming, photo sharing and screen sharing. You can download the Chrome AllCast Receiver extension for free from the Chrome web store. The Android application has a free version and a premium version available.
AllCast Premium costs $ 4.99 and removes ads and the free 5-minute video version. If you want to stream longer videos, you may need to purchase the application.
How do I install AllCast Receiver on Windows?
Instructions for installing AllCast Receiver on Windows XP / 7/8/10 PC and laptop
In this post, I will show you how to install AllCast Receiver on a Windows PC using the Android application player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you need to download the apk installation file. The download button is at the top of this page. Keep it in an easy to find a place.
[Note]: You can also download previous versions of this application at the bottom of this page.
Below is a detailed step-by-step guide. However, I would like to give you a quick overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that emulates an Android device on your Windows PC. You can then install and use applications. You will see that you are actually playing it on Android, but this does not work on a smartphone or tablet, but on a PC
If this doesn't work on your PC or you can't install it, comment it here and we will help you!
- Install with BlueStacks
- Install with NoxPlayer
Step-by-step instructions for installing AllCast Receiver with BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks at our Guide
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to start BlueStacks and install the application.
- If your apk file doesn't open BlueStacks automatically, right-click it and select Open With.
- Navigate to BlueStacks.
- You can also search the app in Google Play Store.
- Then install it onto the BlueStacks home screen.
- After installation just clicks Run to open it, it works like magic: D.
How to install AllCast Receiver with NoxPlayer on a Windows PC
- Download and install the NoxPlayer at our Guide
- The installation is easy to do.
- Drag and drop the APK file onto Nox.
- The file manager is displayed.
- Click the Open XXX Folder button below the file that turns blue.
- You can then install the apk you just downloaded from your computer onto Nox or move/copy the file to another location in Nox.
These are just a few options, but there will be more soon. Also, The developer found that the connection between this program and Chromecast is an ongoing project in the future. It has an official Google license. Also, The disadvantage of AllCast is that it is not yet available for PS3.