AmpMe is an application that allows you to synchronize and integrate different devices to play the same type of music. There are AmpMe for PC, Windows, and Mac. The application was developed and produced by Amp Me Inc.
This application can match different Android phones, tablets and any stereo. With this application, you can connect different devices while listening to music.
Once installed on smartphones, you can start a 'Fiesta AmpMe' through a 'party code' on the hosted phone. Then enter the code you want to use on all other devices. This allows all devices to synchronize and play the same music through several connected speakers.
The application is available on the smartphone with Android OS 4.1 software or a high version. You can select musical potions from the host phone memory. It is very useful if you want to listen to music from a large group at the same time.
AmpMe for PC, Mac &Windows have the same download and installation process as the PC.
How To Download AmpMe on PC and Windows:
To play AmpMe on PC, Windows, and Mac, we need an Android emulator. Download one of the best emulators from the following link:
Let's take a look at the download and installation process for the PC if you have BlueStacks. Now you can see the exact step-by-step guide to download and install the application on different operating systems below.
Install AmpMe with BlueStacks on your PC
1. You must first download the BlueStacks emulator, and you will find that the installation process is very easy to install on your PC.
2. Then configure the BlueStacks emulator for your personal Google account.
3. Then look for the application in your BlueStacks Play Store option.
4. Once you get the app, install it.
5. After installation, click on the application icon in the BlueStacks menu option that starts playback
6. That's all you can enjoy with your group at the same time.
Let me tell you now how AmpMe really works. Let's say you want to share a specific playlist with your other device. AmpMe creates your fingerprint. Now you need to scan this on your other device. As soon as I scan it, the same playlist will appear.
Currently, AmpMe only works with Soundcloud. However, according to the developers, more services will be added soon. Enjoy sharing your music playlists with friends using AmpMe for PC on Windows.