Atom VPN comes from Atomvpn.com. It also omits all complexity. It turns out to be one of the cleanest and cleanest VPN applications that have no complexity. This is a one-touch connection application. All the user has to do is open the application and touch the Connect button to activate the VPN service.
Atom VPN has its servers in 4 different locations. These locations include Europe-Amsterdam, Europe-London, Fremont and New York. After opening the application for the first time, users must select the VPN site. A connection button appears in the middle of the application. By touching the button, the VPN is connected and the status of the VPN connection is displayed in the status bar of your phone or in the Android emulator.
Personally, I tried this VPN and it impressed me first. Most of the VPN services currently available are too complex or contain a variety of advertisements. This was not the case with this VPN app. The application is the best option if you want to quickly access a website and do not even have time to register because it is not necessary to register for this application. The best part? Well, this is a completely free application that will be free forever.
- This VPN Application does not explain what features are hidden in it and which are not.
- It is very obvious that Atom uses VPN encryption to protect your data.
- It definitely masks IP addresses, so you can avoid access restrictions to sites.
- This VPN Application does not record activity, which means that its activity is incomprehensible.
- That is all about this VPN application.
- It is not equipped with additional features that would make it a very confusing application.
INSTALL ATOM VPN ON A COMPUTER:
Atom VPN runs easily on Android devices. The application is also very easy to install on a computer. With Android, all applications can run on Windows and Mac computers. You can download Atom VPN for PC on a Windows and Mac computer. Get BlueStacks 3 for Windows and BlueStacks for Mac to install This VPN Application for PC. Follow the steps in this tutorial to install and start the application on a computer.
DOWNLOAD ATOM VPN FOR PC UNDER WINDOWS AND MAC
- Download and install BlueStacks N for Windows and BlueStacks for Mac.
- Set up your Google account on BlueStacks now.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks N and open Google Play Store there.
- Enter "Atom VPN" in the Google Play Store search.
- Install Atom VPN, as the results show.
- Now open "My applications" or "All applications" in the emulator and look for the new installed Atom VPN.
- Open Atom VPN, connect to the Internet by selecting a location.
- Now open the browser inside BlueStacks N or BlueStacks to enjoy the VPN.
Note: This method does not enable VPN on your computer. To unlock a website or application, you must run it on your Android emulator. Since this is an Android application, it only needs to run on the emulator. With this application, you can view the websites and pages you want on a larger screen on your computer.