BSPlayer for PC is one of the leading video players for Android, the calling card of which is wide functionality, which is expressed in support for multicore decoding, a huge number of file formats and much more.
In addition to Android, BSPlayer is also available on Windows, where it originally appeared. In both cases, the developers focus on functionality and usability; background features, work with audio tracks and subtitles can be attributed to the features of the mobile version. You can download subtitles from the network as well.
The BSPlayer interface is very convenient and quite stylish on the main screen of the application “Media Library” is displayed, consisting of video and audio files found in the device’s memory. Search and add data directly from the device’s memory or local network is also available.
Using the buttons on the top panel, you can search or sort the content or go to the settings, which are an order of magnitude more than many competitors. For example, BSPlayer allows you to change gestures or screen orientation, choose a theme and skin, change decoding parameters, etc.
The controls during playback in BSPlayer are not satisfactorily changing the volume and brightness with a vertical swipe, rewinding with a horizontal swipe, special icons to block accidental clicks, take screenshots, change speed, etc. In the same menu, the current battery charge and time are displayed. Subtitles and audio tracks can be connected directly during playback from the same menu.
In addition to the multicore decoding mentioned above, BSPlayer allows you to automatically search for subtitles on the network, synchronize audio tracks, change image proportions and much more.
Among the most popular video players for Android. BSPlayer is one of the leaders in terms of functionality and usability, almost as good as the well-known MX Player.
Features of BSPlayer for PC:
- multicenter (double and quad-center) HW unraveling support significantly improves playback speed
- foundation playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and sound in popup video)
- equipment quickened video playback speeds up and diminishes battery consumption*
- Multiple sound streams and captions.
- Playlist support and different playback modes.
- External and installed captions ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find captions automatically (versatile information or wifi must be empowered to work)
- Playback media files, for example, videos and mp3's straightforwardly through WiFi from your system shared drives/folders, (for example, outside USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) no compelling reason to change over video files and copy media files to SD card any longer!
- Playback files legitimately from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to forestall incidental difference in videos (kids lock)
- support for USB OTG (OnTheGo) for instance: Nexus media shipper, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and substantially more!
How to Install BSPlayer for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for BSPlayer
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!