CM Browser for PC – a browser with an inherent promotion blocker, watching recordings on a page, and a download supervisor. The browser was made by the developers of the Clean Master and CM Security applications, so there is no uncertainty in the unwavering quality and nature of the application. The browser won’t just show the ideal destinations, however, let you know if you choose to go to the tainted asset or download a file with a trojan.
The savvy location capacity of CM Browser can consequently recognize downloadable recordings while you peruse through the web, enabling you to download and spare online recordings from pretty much every site. With a download symbol at the location bar, CM Browser will advise the user, regardless of whether there are online recordings that the user can download or not. You don’t need to stress over where to download the online recordings.
- Text search
- Font size adjustment
- Personalized bookmarks
- Card tabs for multi-tab control
- Search engine switch
How to Install CM Browser for PC:
The method is simple and quick. So don’t be a professor follow the steps below:
- First, download an Android Emulator of your choice. Follow this link for some options: Best Android Emulators for PC
- Then install your desired emulator. Use your working G-mail ID to make it work.
- Open Play store on it, the icon must be on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Search for CM Browser and install it.
- If by any chance you can’t find it on Play Store, download Puffin Web Browser Apk and double click on it.
- Voila! the work is done, enjoy!