Ez iCam for PC: Surveillance cameras have become a typical innovation progression for some individuals nowadays. Individuals have installed these devices in their homes, work environments, and different spots for security reasons. To guarantee that camera proprietors are constantly updated, some apps help individuals see what is recorded on their cameras when they are nowhere to be found.
The market is brimming with such apps, and thus, it gets so precarious to find the best and a viable one so far as that is concerned. Be that as it may, before you download any app, you should do cautious research and discover progressively about the app before you buy it.
Right now, we talk about the Ez iCam app, its features, and how you can download it on your PC.
- This is an app that lets you see everything that is recorded on your camera on your smartphone. With this app, you can see everything happening around your camera from any piece of this world while using your smartphone. EZ iCam is intended to chip away at cell phones. The present variant of this app is worked to chip away at cell phones.
- With this app on your phone, you can take photographs or take recordings and use your phone as the remote control to your surveillance camera. You can likewise use it to download a portion of the files from your surveillance camera that intrigue you the most then offer on any online networking stage if you wish to.
- The app was discharged in 2019, whereby the present variant is 5.6.1. One can’t download it on PC legitimately, yet you can use an emulator to download the app on your PC.
How to Install Ez iCam for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for Ez iCam
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!