Online shopping with Flipkart for PC is extremely simple as you get the chance to shop from the comfort of your home and get items conveyed at your doorstep. By downloading the Flipkart free online shopping app on your Android phone or tablet, you can effortlessly peruse our enormous assortment of in excess of 80 crore items from different classifications including cell phones, design wear, electronic devices, recordings, extras, and purchaser durables.
Simply download the Android shopping app on your device (phone or tablet) and make a record for yourself. Now, you will be taken to the Home screen where you will discover links to all the class items, alongside astonishing offers, arrangements, and limits under the 'Offer Zone' and 'Arrangements of the day'.
How to Use:
1. Effectively type in the item you are searching for in the 'Search' tab and discover it in a split second
2. Tight down your inquiry using channels like value, shading, style, design, brand to locate your ideal item
3. Check appraisals and surveys given by different clients alongside merchant evaluations, cost and depiction of the item while purchasing the item
4. You can likewise add items to your list of things to get with a solitary tap
5. To put in the request, pick among simple installment alternatives like Flipkart Pay Later, Cardless Credit, Cash on Delivery (COD), platinum card, Mastercard, net banking or UPI empowered PhonePe
6. Track your requests inside the app, get notifications on customized offers, value drops, request status, restrictive dispatches, and upcoming deal occasions
How to Install Flipkart for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for Flipkart Online Shopping App
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!