FORScan Lite for PC application was grown uncommonly for a PC demonstrative of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles.
- ELM327 or perfect OBDII connector with Bluetooth, WiFi, or USB interface.
- Vehicles other than Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, and Mercury are not bolstered!
- Application may not work with ELM327 clones of low quality. Kindly use a free demo form FORScan Demo to ensure there are no similarity problems.
- Suggested connector: OBDLink MX Bluetooth
- Analyzing an on-board organize setup of the connected vehicle
- Read and reset analytic difficulty codes (DTC) for all modules
- Read sensors and other information (PIDs) from all modules
How to Install FORScan Lite for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for FORScan Lite
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!