gCMOB is a free programming for remote reconnaissance which permits you to live view and review camcorders from your cell phone. gCMOB app offers you the chance to screen live spilling from DVRs, NVRs, IP Cameras. Our editors have tried the gCMOB app and we believe that it is extremely useful for live video controlling. gCMOB for PC is an observation programming that permits users to access and control live spilling from CP PLUS DVRs, NVRs, IP Cameras, and Video Door Phones. Other than controlling live view, different highlights offered by this app include:
- Easy GUI to control
- Support adaptable Live Preview split up to 16.
- Merge "Video Playback" and "Picture Playback".
- Can control Relay yields like switch Close/Open Doors.
- Support PTZ controls
- Remote Configuration of Device
- Switch to Main or Extra/Sub Stream in a single click.
- Create, Edit and View your Favorite cameras.
- Basic wellbeing observing like HDD status and so on
- Two Way Talk.
- Support Video Door Phone include
- Support Local File Export highlight
- InstaOnInstant Cloud seeing for CP Plus DVR/NVR and IP Cameras.
- checking QR code to include device.
- constant playback when live review.
- 4 channel Playback
- brisk starting live see through Instaon.
- sliding component to see the next arrangement of cameras
- computerized zoom in live recordings.
- Support Push Video
How to Install gCMOB for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for gCMOB
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!