MEye for PC is a free Android utility that permits you to watch and control live webcam streams DVR, IP Cameras and Security Cameras. MEye underpins numerous devices however its extraordinarily intended for Android smartphones and tablets. So as to open the MEye device on your PC or Mac, you should get BlueStacks App Player a free Android Emulator for PCs and PCs.
MEye can access and control DVR/Security cameras/IP Cameras. Watch live reconnaissance video streams quick and basic. It can support the greater part of the DVR made in china. It additionally supports android PDA.
Include Support all the more new sort DVRs which port is 34567 or 37777 or 8101 or 8000 or 5800 etc. Because these new kind DVRs default port is 37777 or 34567 or 8000 or 5800 or 8101
be that as it may, some old DVR it is default port perhaps is them as well. The app erroneously accepts that the old DVR is another sort of device. that causes the app can not function admirably for old DVRs. We use a method to explain it.
You need to check the Select box for "Just Support old device" in settings then spare it and leave this app.and then restart the app, the old DVR can be supported well as in the past.
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video legitimately from your security devices
- Support various DVRs
- Supports authority over PTZ cameras
- Take previews of live gushing video
How to Install MEye for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for MEye
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!