Tubio App for PC: Cast web videos and music from your phone to your TV remotely and for FREE. Use this app to peruse your preferred web media to find online video or sound you'd prefer to appreciate - then just tap play. Privately stored videos and photos playback is now bolstered. Tubio automatically finds every single connected Tv around (over a similar Wi-Fi system) and lets you stream with simply your phone.
- All DLNA/UPnP/AllShare empowered shrewd TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Toshiba, Philips, Pioneer and others which support Mpeg4 over DLNA (primarily from 2010 onwards)
- XBox one, XBox 360
- Apple TV Airplay
- Chromecast, Nexus player, Android TV
- Roku Streaming TV and Media Player
- Amazon Fire TV
- Use Tubio as your TV remote to control the stream - play, pause, stop or look for. You can likewise modify volume using the equipment buttons of your Android device.
- Now you can appreciate videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, music from Soundcloud, Mixcloud and so on straight on your TV with only a tap. What's more, likewise, you can likewise bookmark different websites you like for speedy access each time you enter the app.
- While spilling, you can keep using your phone as common without intruding on the present playback.
How to Install Tubio App for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for Tubio App
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!