Voloco for PC is an ongoing voice-preparing app that consolidates programmed tuning, agreement, and vocoding. Pick a track from your music assortment or Voloco's free beat library to sing or rap over, and Voloco will figure the key of the track and tune your voice to that key.
Voloco enables you to record your exhibitions in sound or video so you can undoubtedly share them. Make your very own music video selfie! Post it to Instagram and label us. If we like it, we'll share it on our internet based life accounts. If you need to complete your blend in with another app, that is simple. You can rap or sing over a track, record yourself, and fare only your vocals for definite blending somewhere else. Look at a portion of the expert quality tracks users have made with Voloco in the Top Tracks segment of the app. Select a beat from the beat library to rap or sing over.
- EASY TO SHARE
- TOP TRACKS
- BEAT LIBRARY
- DOZENS OF PRESETS
- Starter: Two kinds of auto vocal tune, a rich agreement preset, a beast vocoder, and clamor decrease.
- Current Rap I: Add stereo width, thickness, and haul to your vocals.
- Present-day Rap II: Extended harmonies and impacts that are incredible for advertisement libs.
- P-Tain: Extreme pitch revision in addition to seventh harmonies. Ideal for RnB and rap.
- Bon Hiver: Lush harmonies and auto vocal tune in the style of Bon Iver's tune "Woods."
- 8 Bit Chip: Bleeps and boops like your preferred games from the 80's
- Duft Pank: Funky vocoder sounds like a specific French electronic pair.
- Sitar Hero: Inspired by Indian old style music.
How to Install Voloco for PC :
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for Voloco
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install.
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.