WhatsCall for PC: Recently I was in International roaming and had to call the roaming country’s phone number but my sim didn’t have any outgoing over there in the foreign country. But still I was able to call over the Hotel Wifi only because of WhatsCall App, I had it verified and it was neatly able to call a local number over Wifi for me. So, here comes the WhatsCall for PC -an app which gives Free Worldwide calls over wifi to any phone or mobile number.
Features of WhatsCall for PC:
- WhatsCall lets you call any landline or mobile number over your WiFi or internet connection totally for free!.
- It does so by charging you on WhatsCall credits which can be earned easily by using the WhatsCall app itself no money required!.
- There are lots of easy ways to earn Free WhatsCall credits –
- You get Free 1000 Credits on Signing-up & downloading the app –
- Free 300 Credits to complete your profile.
- You even get credits to Download apps, from the “Credits” section.
- Watching Video ads gives you 50 credits.
- and many more…
How to Use WhatsCall?
Thus, its really one app which will be really handy, as it will help you to call online to offline phone in case you run out of balance / Talktime. Local offline phone calls over the internet using WiFi with Airplane mode on!
- Now, since AirPlane mode ensured my phone won’t be receiving any signals, I connected to WhatsCall over the Internet using Wifi and then started calling from the dialing screen.
- On the dial screen, Select the Country which you want to call.
- Type in the mobile number whom you want to call.
- Press the call button.
That’s it! now wait for some time, until your call is magically connected over the internet connection to non-internet number. Call Quality of the app is awesome. In fact the normal mobile calls over Wifi sometimes show distortion on Docomo, Jio but WhatsCall did a good job!. The Clarity depends on your internet connection though, it requires a decent internet connection.
How to Download and Install WhatsCall for PC
- First of all, you have to get access to any of Android emulator, our site provides information on many of this software you can get to know them here.
- Download, Install and Log in to your Gmail account on that emulator to get access to Google Play Store.
- Search for “WhatsCall” in the search bar.
- Download the App and wait for the emulator to install it.
- When it’s done you can find the downloaded app in My Games or My Application Section in the Emulator.
WhatsCall is an app that lets you make international calls without using any cellular data. The best part is that you can call to another cellular data. No need for the other person to have an active internet connection. Just enter a number and start calling. The audio quality will differ according to the distance you are calling. However, it won't make much of a difference.