Parallel Space for PC is a handy application that allows you to enter instant messengers, games and other programs from several accounts at once. The tool will be useful to those who have the need to use two accounts Vkontakte, Viber or Telegram on the same device. You can also duplicate accounts in games or email clients. This approach allows you to use all the benefits of services, sites and instant messengers.
To do this, just need to select in the settings of Parallel Space – Multi Accounts the application that you want to duplicate. In a few moments, when the instrument has made all the required preparations, it will be possible to get to work. Alas, some services have already begun to close the possibility of duplicating their accounts using this utility, but the developers are trying with all their might to keep the situation under control by constantly releasing updates.
The project is fully translated into Russian. Localization made without errors, although the text here is a bit. Fonts for displaying the interface are well-chosen, and the menu itself is very informative and convenient. The application has excellent optimization; Functions work quickly, no hang-ups and departures were noticed.
Parallel Space for PC definitely deserves attention. The program is able to duplicate accounts of most services and games, ensuring the security of user data. Also, the project can boast a convenient menu and excellent speed – 4.9 points from us.
- Log in to multiple accounts of social networking apps or game apps at the same time on one device.
- Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on device through Incognito Installation
- Create a customized space by applying themes
- With just one tap, you can switch between accounts.
- Stable, easy to use and reliable.
- And it is a unique application as well.
How to Download and Install Parallel Space for PC:
Not every Android app is made to be used on a PC. However, there are some that should have their separate PC version. Where you can do everything that you are doing on your app. There are some apps that have their own web version, but we all know that web versions stink. So, the best way to enjoy these apps on the PC is to use an Android Emulator. We have a comprehensive guide on the Best Android Emulators, you can go through it and download the one you like the most.
Then, the rest of the process is the same. Download, Install & Configure the Emulator (Skip this if you have already done so.)
- Open the Emulator and search for Parallel Space.
- Click the Install Button to start the installation.
- Once it is done, navigate to app drawer and open the app from there.