Thunder VPN for PC is a fast, free VPN proxy that allows you to use servers from other countries. Which helps to “bypass” any specific restrictions. VPN has become very popular among countries in which governments for some reason have blocked popular social networks or sites. This application allows you to bypass them while using a server from another country. Which allows you to hide your IP from tracking. Using a powerful VPN, you can also just use the Internet. As without it, while removing all restrictions on visiting some sites. To become elusive on the Internet and visit forbidden sites, it is enough to download Thunder VPN for PC - a fast, free VPN proxy.
This VPN for mobile devices running the Android operating system will allow you to pass restrictions on the country or closed sites quickly and unnoticed by the rest. A user-friendly interface allows you to track the number of transmitted and received data packets, to control the tariff. The function of limiting their transmission and reception allows you to set the exact framework for use by the application. A huge selection of third-party servers will allow you to choose between them, and also ensures the efficient operation of the application. In cases where a VPN does not help to access a specific site, you can always try changing the country of the server, which is likely to help solve this problem.
- A huge database of server countries.
- Convenient interface with fast switching functions.
- Control of data entry and exit.
- Ability to work on Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G, 4G.
To remove all restrictions on visiting some sites, it is enough to download Thunder VPN for PC.
How to Download & Install Thunder VPN for PC
- Choose any Android Emulator from our Best Android Emulators list.
- Then download and install it.
- Using any G-mail ID, you can configure the emulator. Moreover, you can even change the emulator settings according to the PC you have.
- Then open Play Store and search for Thunder VPN. Click on install and wait.
- Once the installation is over, navigate to App Drawer of your emulator and locate the app there.
- Open it and click on Connect
One of the best VPN services for Android devices. Which thanks to the method we posed above, you can use on your PC as well. The best part of this VPN is that it is totally free. And there are no restrictions on data usage as well. You can use Thunder VPN for as long as you want. Unlike other services, it doesn't provide limited data options. You can even change the servers for the best speed. It also helps in unlocking all the restricted content over the internet. And also provides you the security that you need to keep yourself safe from the web dangers.