No one likes being disturbed by intruders. It is a fact that we all want to remain private and protective. But most of us also don't like others watching over us. This is where apps like EasyviewerLite come in handy. Users can now easily monitor their personal belongings and do it themselves. So now we are going to provide you with a simple guide to download. Also, install EasyviewerLite for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. First, let us provide you with a little detail of the app.
EasyviewerLite is a beneficial application developed by OVERSEAS. It allows users to connect their smartphones to cameras installed in various locations. Users can use this app to stream live videos delivered using the Internet. As for the privacy of a user, he must create a free account by entering his active email account and establishing a secure access code.
After that, connect your cameras to the app by entering the port name, channels and other information. When the connection to the application is successful, a user can visit different places with relief that all his loved ones are safe in good hands.
For once, we all have to go and visit different places. Some of us go on family vacations and others do business. In fact, not one of us can stay in one place for that long. Most people probably have to go to work, but cannot complete their designated tasks while caring about home security. Therefore, applications like EasyviewerLite are delivered to the market. Allow people to take monitoring precautions themselves, even if they are not near your property.
How to install EasyviewerLite for PC:
- The first thing to do is to make sure you download the free Android emulator Andy or BlueStacks for PC .
- Also, You can download this emulator with the download option presented at the starting point of this site.
- If your download process is complete, open the file to begin the installation process.
- In the installation process, click "Next" for the first 2 steps each time you see the options on the screen.
- If you see "Install" on the screen, click it to start the last installation process and click "Finish" when its ends.
- Launch the BlueStacks application reader via the Windows or MAC start menu or perhaps a desktop shortcut.
- Before deciding to install EasyviewerLite for PC, you must assign the BlueStacks emulator to a Google account.
- Finally, you will access the Google Play Store page, allowing you to search for the EasyviewerLite application via the search bar.
- You can also install EasyviewerLite for PC or computer.
EasyviewerLite is a video surveillance tool for Android devices. Displays a live HD view of IP cameras directly on the device using an Internet connection. In addition, it includes features such as motion detector, notification/alarm, two-way communication, video recording, and video playback. Just like Android devices, you can also download EasyviewerLite for PC. Try it now!