Looking for a way to download Epocrates for Windows 10/8/7? Then you are right here. Read this article to find out how to download and install one of the best medical Epocrates applications for the PC.
Most applications available on the Google Play Store or iOS Appstore are designed for mobile platforms only. But do you know that you can still use one of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop even if the official version is not available for the PC platform? Yes, there are some simple tricks that allow you to install Android applications on a Windows computer and use them the way you do on Android smartphones.
This article provides step-by-step instructions for downloading Epocrates to your PC. So let's take a look at Epocrates' technical specifications before jumping.
Features and description of Epocrates software:
- Save time at the time of prescribing
- Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosages, side effects, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
- Drug Interaction Tester: Avoid harmful interactions between up to 30 generic, generic, over-the-counter or alternative medications at the same time
- Pill Identifier: Medication Guide, sorted by shape, color, print code, etc.
- More than 600 dosing calculators, medical equations and tools.
- Forms: Information on drug coverage for more than 6,600 US insurance plans. UU., By state
- Customizable startup screen by dragging and dropping
Extra features in Epocrates Plus, now only $ 16.99 / month!
- Monographs of Alternative Medicine: Cans, Interactions, Etc.
- Disease content verified by BMJ experts
- Laboratories, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content.
Download & Install Epocrates On PC, Mac & Windows:
If you want to install and use the Epocrates application on your PC or Mac, you need to download and install a desktop application emulator for your computer. We've tried to explain to you how to use this application for your computer in the following 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac
Ok, the most important thing first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac Store or the Windows Application Store and look for the Bluestacks application or the Nox application. In most web tutorials, the Bluestacks application is recommended, and you may also be tempted to recommend it because it helps you to find online solutions to problems with the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software here.
Step 2: Install the Emulator on your PC or Mac
- After downloading the emulator of your choice, navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or the Bluestacks application.
- When you find it, click on it to install the program or exe file on your PC or Mac.
- Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the application correctly.
- If you follow the steps above correctly, the emulator application will install correctly.
Step 3: Epocrates for PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Now open the emulator application that you have installed and browse your search bar. When you find it, enter Epocrates in the search bar and press Search. Click on the Epocrates application icon. An Epocrates window opens in the Play Store or Application Store and displays the store in the emulator application. Now press the Install button and your application will download just like an iPhone or Android device. Now we are done.
- You will see an icon labeled "All Applications".
- Click on it and you will be taken to a page containing all your installed applications.
- You should see the symbol. Click on it and start the application.
Step 4: Epocrates For Mac OS
Hello Mac users!
The steps for using Epocrates for Mac are exactly the same as those of the previous Windows operating system. All you have to do is install the Nox or Bluestack application emulator on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step 1.
Since 1998, Epocrates has helped more than one million physicians confidently prescribe, save time, and focus on the patient. Qualified as number 1 in medical applications for 10 consecutive years of Taking the Pulse by Decision Resource Group.
Payment will be charged to the PlayStore or iTunes account on the purchase confirmation. The extension of the account will take place within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless terminated within 24 hours of the end of the current period.