EZVIZ is a free application for video control. With it you can control all your cameras with a single Android device. That way, you can increase the security of your videos. You do not have to be in the same location as your cameras to manage your cameras. With EZVIZ applications you can enlarge, reduce and save the video material. With this app, you can also configure automatic alerts when a threat is detected. It can also detect any movement and recover reproductions.
Most people use this application to monitor their CCTV cameras in their homes, at school, at work, in supermarkets and in hotels.
TO DOWNLOAD THE EZVIZ APPLICATION ON PC, WINDOWS AND MAC:
EZVIZ for PC can only be run on your PC using an Emulator.
- We recommend that you use the BlueStacks emulator.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your PC.
- Make sure you have a Gmail / Google account to use the Google Play store that you accessed with the BlueStacks emulator.
- Search Google Play Store EZVIZ for PC.
- Click Download in the application and wait a few minutes to download it to your PC.
- After downloading the EZVIZ application, click Install and save the application in your BlueStacks window.
- Where you can easily access and use EZVIZ for PC.
EZVIZ is available in Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- You must download BlueStacks despite the type of window used.
- Install and start the BlueStacks emulator.
- Download the app file for Windows and place the APK file on the desktop of your computer.
- Drag the .apk file from this app for Windows to BlueStacks.
- Install the app for Windows.
- After installation, you can start the application for Windows in the BlueStacks emulator.
EZVIZ for Mac can be used on iMac, MacBook Pro or Air.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator from the Mac OS to your Mac device.
- Once the download is complete, install the Bluestacks emulator.
- Be sure to start BlueStacks on your Mac device to make sure it is compatible with your device.
- Download and install the program with the BlueStacks emulator for EZVIZ for Mac installed.
- After installation, EZVIZ for Mac starts in the BlueStacks emulator.
If you need to restart this app for a surveillance camera, you can press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds until the device restarts correctly. After you have installed and started the application on one of your favorite devices, you can always find out and verify what happens when you log in to your device. When installed correctly, the EZVIZ application can help identify security breaches and prevent disasters.