FileLinked, formerly DroidAdmin, is the primary tool for Android that allows users to download multiple files at once. It is a free Android application that allows you to download files and applications in bulk from the cloud storage with just one click. For security reasons, the application uses codes so that the mass download service can run smoothly and have the highest security level.
Not everyone enjoys sending multiple files in succession or compressing files before sending them. The recipient of the files must then unzip them when he receives them. With FileLinked you can upload any files to a cloud storage service, e.g. Dropbox and then extract the URL of the uploaded files that you add to the FileLinked application.
The application generates a share code that you can share with the person you want to send the files to so that they can download the files with the code you shared with them. Example: Create a unique code for the VidMix application and pass it on to everyone. The user can then easily download this file directly. Using the application is fairly simple and allows you to share files quickly and easily.
The Best emulator to Install FileLinked Apk on Windows:
NOX PLAYER: THE ROUND
In our experience, the free Nox Player (download in our guide) is one of the best Android emulators for Windows and MacOS. It simulates a smartphone or tablet based on Android 5.1 and is therefore compatible with most Android applications. In contrast to the Android Studio (see below), the use and configuration of the Nox Player is very simple: after installation, you can start immediately. In addition to the full support of the Google Play Store, Nox also offers the option of installing your own Android applications via APK files, which are suitable for applications from unknown sources or your own development applications.
Nox works surprisingly well after installation, the extensive configuration options offer space for detailed adjustments. Nox is particularly interesting for mobile players. The player allows, among other things, the recording of macros to simplify repetitive tasks. But it also offers the current version 6 the possibility to control Android games via a controller connected to the PC. It is also useful to be able to take screenshots and even screen videos via the Android interface.
FileLinked for Windows PC Download
- First download and install Nox Emulator from below.
- Download Guide.
- Installed once.
- You will see the Nox icon on your desktop.
- Click on it to start the emulator.
- Google Play Store
- Download FileLinked from the link above.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Now search for the application in the Download Manager and double-click on it to install it.
- It takes a few seconds to install FileLinked on your Windows PC.
- Very good You have successfully installed FileLinked for PC.
- Click Bluestacks FileLinked to use it. Have fun!
FileLinked for Mac download
- First download the Nox App Player for your Mac device and install it here.
- When the installation process is complete, launch Nox App Player or navigate to your Mac’s desktop and click the Nox icon to open it.
- After the successful start, download the FileLinked APK file via the link given above.
- Find and install the APK downloaded from Download Manager.
- Wait a few seconds and FileLinked can be used on your Mac device.
Reject the boring method of compressing and decompressing files. FileLinked makes it easy to share and download large amounts of files on Android. For PC users who want to access FileLinked’s more convenient file sharing option, the Android emulators described above are helpful.
Follow the steps to install the emulators and install FileLinked using the emulators. Also, you’ll have access to the Amy Android application of your choice. Enter the world of unlimited and convenient file sharing.