Home security is a big and growing problem for most people, but the high price (and monthly rates), complexity and tedious installation of typical home security systems prevent many from protecting their homes and loved ones. , until now. Introduced Guardzilla, an affordable, easy-to-use and customizable security system for less than $ 100 and without monthly fees. Control your home throughout the day, wherever you are, from your smartphone with live video streaming with Guardzilla. You can even listen in the room and send your vote. Guardzilla can even notify you by phone (email, SMS and/or push notification) when motion is detected, and even keep intruders away when you set up the deafening 100 dB siren. It is relaxing, for a small price.
How to install Guardzilla on a Windows PC
To install Guardzilla for PC, you must first install an Android emulator such as Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player. With this Android emulator application, you can download the full version of Guardzilla on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and laptop.
Download and install the Android emulator for Windows PC.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks. or go to this page to download Nox App Player.
- Click on the icon to run the Android Emulator application on Windows.
- Sign in with your Google Play Store account.
- Then open Google Play Store and search for "Guardzilla".
- Select one of the applications from the search results list. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the APK file you downloaded from the link above in this article using XePlayer / Bluestacks / NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-click and install it.
- Now you can play Guardzilla on PC.
- Have fun with the app!
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file. Also, you can find download button on top of this page. But to Save it to an easy-to-find location.