Simply establish a working internet connection and you will get a live view of the camera directly on your computer. You must link the device to the application for live streaming. To do this, you need to register on the device and enter the information in the IPC360 accounts. Choose the Add New System icon. Enter the information from the surveillance camera, e.g. B. the user name, port number and especially the IP address of the device. You can then use the IPC360 to conveniently watch a live HD video from the camera online.
This program also includes functions such as video recording, video playback, bidirectional contact, notification/warning and motion detector. If you skipped an aspect of live video, watch it in the saved videos. Like an intercom system, it can be connected via the application and the IP camera. When the IPC360 software detects activity in the camera video, you can receive notification of screenshots taken in real-time. This program enables the control of PTZ. You can watch the video both vertically and horizontally. It also offers proximity functionality, including zooming in and out.
What's new in the new version of IPC360
1. Add EchoShow related features (only compatible with overseas servers). Notify the approved user of the change in encryption rules to update the application to version 3.5.0 as soon as possible. Otherwise, the decryption may fail and cannot be reproduced.
2. Optimization of the alarm reporting user interface
3. Fix some bugs
How to install IPC360 for PC or MAC:
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator for your PC.
- Immediately after the installer finishes downloading, double-click it to start the installation process.
- During the installation process, click "Next" for the first two steps when you see the options on the monitor.
- In the last step, click the "Install" option to start the installation process and click "Finish" when the process is complete. For the last
- and the last step, click "Install" to start the actual installation process and click "Finish" to complete the installation.
- The BlueStacks application is started via the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut.
- Connect a Google account by signing in.
- This can take a few minutes.
- Congratulations! You can now install IPC360 for PC using the BlueStacks application by either searching for the IPC360 application on the Google Play Store page or by using the APK file.
- After successfully installing the Android BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Also, you can install IPC360 for the PC on the Google Play Store page.
This application is owned by the developer/Inc. We are not a partner of IPC360. All elements of these applications such as images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of this app.
In addition, we do not use our server to download IPC360 applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the IPC360 application.