There is an application called IPTV Smarters for PC with all the functions you need to stream live channels on your device. You can install the EXE file or rely on the emulation to run the application on a Windows PC. In this article, we will help you with an installation guide for IPTV Smarters for Windows PCs. I also provided separate instructions for downloading the IPTV Smarters Pro application on a Windows PC using the Bluestack method. You can continue reading this manual for more information on the application.
Switching from your cable TV subscription to an IPTV service is possible with little effort. Once you have configured everything correctly, you can stream HD live TV channels online with the cheap IPTV subscription you have bought. This is as simple as inserting your service provider’s link into the IPTV player.
Note: There are two IPTV players with the same name as IPTV Smarters. Also, One of them is called IPTV Smarters Pro. We have both discussed here. Both applications consist of a similar user interface. The only difference is the design but If you download the application from the Play Store, make sure that it is labeled “Pro” at the end of IPTV Smarters.
IPTV Smarters Pro (overview)
IPTV Smarters Pro is a feature-rich IPTV player that includes various advanced configuration tools that also allow you to customize your viewing experience. It is definitely one of the best IPTV players for Android devices. These are some of the functions of the application:
- Supports links from service providers based on the Xtream code API.
- Compatible with M3U playlists and URL.
- You can watch live TV, movies, TV series and recovery episodes in high definition.
- Integrated subtitles are compatible with the media player.
- The application has an EPG integration (Electronic Program Guide).
- Childproof lock for setting a PIN code and limiting the playback time.
- It has an integrated media player with powerful multimedia controls.
- You can also choose an external media player application of your choice.
- The user interface consists of attractive material design and simplified design with the option to choose your preferred design.
- Built-in internet speed test tool and VPN service.
- It can choose between hardware decoding and software for playback.
How do I install IPTV Smarters Pro for Windows?
IPTV Smarters Pro is currently available for Android. There is no information about when it will be released for Windows PCs. You can currently emulate an Android environment using emulation and install the IPTV Smarters Pro application on it. The best Android emulator is none other than BlueStacks. Just follow the steps below to install IPTV Smarters on your PC.
- First enter the following URL: www.bluestacks.com in a web browser and load the website.
- Click Download BlueStacks to download the BlueStacks installer.
- When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded EXE to launch the BlueStacks installer.
- In the installation window, click Install Now.
- The installer decompresses and installs several virtual tools and drivers, so the process may take a few minutes depending on the hardware features of your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Shortly afterward, BlueStack Engine is started for configuration for the first time.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- First, select your preferred language and sign in to a Google account. It is a necessary step to access the Play Store.
- When you reach the BlueStacks home screen, click the Play Store icon to launch the Google Play Store.
- Enter “IPTV Smarters Pro” into the search bar.
- Select the application from the results, and then click Install on the application download page.
- After successful installation, return to the BlueStacks home screen to launch IPTV Smarters Pro.
Note: Also, If there are frequent delays and errors, you may need to enable CPU virtualization through the motherboard’s BIOS settings. Intel calls it Intel® virtualization technology. AMD CPU users should search for AMD V ™ or SVM (Secure Virtual Machine). This instructs Windows to send all requests. Instructions natively to the CPU instead of processing them in the software. If you don’t know how to access your BIOS settings, contact your motherboard manufacturer.