LocalCast is a video player that lets us edit videos, photos and music in just a few steps. After editing, you can send videos and photos to any device. That’s why Localcast Amazon Fire TV supports Android TV and all smart TVs. This article will show you how to install LocalCast for PC and Mac.
LocalCast is mainly compatible with your Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and all major Smart TVs.
The application is well designed to quickly use the user interface for all users. In addition, it offers excellent audio and video sound in many players. However, some devices are not compatible with the application’s media players.
Key features of LocalCast for Chromecast:
- Accessing the list of accounts in the account service is easy
- It has a compatible Wi-Fi multicast mode
- Enables the sending of invoice requests in the application and the management of invoice transactions in the application
- And write to external memory
- You have the status Change WLAN connection
- Open network sockets
- Request AccountManager authentication
- Access to information about networks
- PowerManager WakeLocks prevent the processor from entering sleep mode or making the screen darker
- Access information about Wi-Fi networks
- Read from external memory
- Read-only access to the device status
- Allows an application to receive messages through Google Cloud Messaging
But, the application is free for all platforms and is now available for download and streaming on the Google Play Store using Chromecast and another streaming device. However, to be able to participate in videos on a PC, you must change the videos of MP4, 3GP or MKV that are used in Android systems.
You may also want to use LocalCast on a PC or Windows 10 operating system. But, this is easy because you can view your videos on a larger screen that matches the small screen of your Android smartphone. You can also use this application on your Windows 10 PC to save more space for your videos.
To install LocalCast for PC with Windows 7 8 10 and Mac:
LocalCast does not have a desktop version. That’s why we install LocalCast using the Android emulator for Windows and Mac. But It’s easy to edit videos on big screens. Therefore, the current video format is not compatible with Windows or Mac. You can convert it to the appropriate codec. Let’s see how LocalCast for PC and Mac is installed.
1. First, you need to download the Bluestaks installation file to your desktop. Here you can download the official Bluestaks installation file.
2. After downloading, install Bluestaks on your PC. If you are unfamiliar with installing Bluestaks, read our Bluestaks Installation Guide here.
3. After installation, you can run the Bluestaks emulator. By default, the splash screen is the first to appear. In the upper right corner you will see the search field. Enter “LocalCast” and click on “Search“.
4. As a result of the search, a pop-up window will be displayed with the details of the LocalCast application. Then you also have to click Install to start the installation and wait a few minutes to download and install the LocalCast application.
5. When the installation is complete, you will find the LocalCast application shortcut on the home screen. But to click on it and start LocalCast on the PC.
Finally, I hope this article will help you download and install LocalCast on both PC and Mac. Also, If you have other issues, leave a comment on the Help. If this article helps you, do not forget to share it with others.