PayTM is one of the largest online shopping and charging websites in India. So far, you can only use the PayTM website and download the application for your smartphone. Now you can download the PayTM application for your PC's laptop. So if you want to download the application for your computer, read the right post, my friend.
It has recently made headlines after entering the e-commerce business. Now you can also buy from the Paytm website. Before jumping to the main guide, I would recommend that you now create a PayTM account when you no longer have a PayTM account.
After successfully creating your own account, you can continue with the main publication and download the Paytm application for your PC. Begin to read the manual step by step.
How To Download the PayTM application for the PC:
This application is officially available for smartphones such as Android and iOS devices, but not officially for the Windows platform. However, there is an alternative solution that allows you to download the Paytm application for your PC. Here we use an Android emulator for those who do not know. The Android emulator is like a virtual Android device running on your computer where you can run all Android games and applications.
Using Android emulators, you can then run the application on your computer like any other Android device. Then follow the instructions below, where I explained the process step by step with screenshots.
Part 1: Download BlueStacks to install the PayTM application on the PC
- First, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- The BlueStacks software comes with an online installer.
- This means that you need a good internet connection for the installation.
- However, if you are using the slow Internet, you can also try to find BlueStacks stand-alone offline installer.
- Without a current connection, however, it is not easy to find the installer.
- I would like to update this post with the download link of the BlueStacks offline installer until you need to use the online installer.
Part 2: Now open BlueStacks and you will see a window and icons that are very similar to those on your Android phone.
- Next you just have to click on the search button and look for "Paytm Application".
- Then click on the "Search for 'Paytm' Application on Google Play" link, or use the download link below.
- Search with Bluestacks You will be redirected to the Google Play link, where you can download and install the Paytm application for your laptop.
If you follow the post correctly, the application will appear in the BlueStacks window. Open it and use it on your computer. So I know that you are following the steps now. However, if you wish to delete your Paytm account, follow these instructions.
Share this post on social networks and comment it below with your precious words. I would like to interact with you. You can also subscribe to the e-mail newsletter to receive the latest and most impressive posts in your inbox every week. I look forward to helping you download the application for Windows computers.