You no longer need to use the joystick to write a short message to a friend. Now you can do this as if it were WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
To use this application, you obviously need a PlayStation Network account. If you have one, just sign in to access all your PSN contacts and start a conversation with one of these contacts, or even create a new group.
One of the most interesting features of PlayStation Messages is that you can use dozens of emojis and custom stickers from the most popular PlayStation games. For example, there is a sticker by Nathan Drake of Uncharted that says everything you want to tell a friend.
PlayStation Messages is an interesting instant messaging client that appeals to anyone who plays frequently on PlayStation 3 or 4.
Split your content into three main tabs: News, Favorites and Friends. In the beginning, all received and sent texts are displayed with the recorded dialogues. Also the second, you can save your favorite contacts and groups.
In the third option, we have listed your contacts with the PSN name and the display image as well as an indication of which of them are online. With other messenger programs, you can then create talkgroups and share pictures and voice messages. The videos are not available yet.
Sony has decided to create a unique messaging application, as this sharing of information was one of the most visited options of the PlayStation application. The new service is now available for Android and iOS.
To download and run PlayStation Messages on your computer, you must download and install the BlueStacks App Player, which is available for Windows and Mac.
How To Install PlayStation Messages for PC:
- To get this amazing application on your PC, you need an Android emulator.
- The good news is that we have a complete guide for doing so.
- Therefore, you can follow the link and find the best Android emulator for you.
- However, you can skip the previous step if you already had one on your PC.
- To install this application, simply open the Play Store in your emulator.
- Do not worry, all emulators have it installed, you just have to open it.
- Then search for "PlayStation Messages" and click "Install."
- The size is small, so it will download quickly.
- Open it from the app drawer or home screen.
- Have fun!
PlayStation messages let you see who's online and send messages to your friends from your mobile device. Stay connected with your friends even when you are not working on your PS4 device. The PlayStation Messages application for your mobile device provides the following features:
- See who's online and what game they play.
- Send text and voice messages as well as photos and stickers to your friends and groups.
- Access your groups quickly by adding them to your favorites.
- An account is required to use this application.