The QuickPic Photo Gallery with the Google Drive support application is one of the best gallery alternatives for managing pictures and videos on Android. It is a fast, easy and modern application for the gallery. It's significantly smaller than other apps in the gallery but has more power than any other. As the name suggests, QuickPic can be started very quickly. It's attractive with colorful themes and an impressive user interface.
With QuickPic you can also edit photos and easily hide private photos with password protection from all gallery applications. You can also customize images, create a slideshow, and automatically back up media to the specified cloud or computer. You can also download QuickPic for Android from the link mentioned. However, there are many users who want to use QuickPic for laptops running Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP.
Nice cut for MAC OS computers. Unfortunately, QuickPic is not officially available for the PC version because it applies specifically to smartphone users. For those of you who want to use QuickPic for laptops today, here's how to download QuickPic for laptops on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and MAC OS computers.
- The QuickPic application is 100% free for mobile devices and PCs.
- Work application for photos and videos.
- It is a very light application that can be launched very quickly but is more powerful than any other application.
- Free application 100% advertising. (Announcements can start in the future)
- You can easily hide or protect private gallery photos with a password.
- This application can protect your photos with a high-security password
- Edit your photos and personalize your kitchen.
- Advertising frames or slideshows.
- Quickpic provides cloud backup support for images.
- The Quick Pic app allows you to transfer pictures from one device to another.
- Save pictures and videos with dates so you can easily find them.
QUICK APPLICATION CHARACTERISTICS:
- Before proceeding to download QuickPic for PC laptops on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and MAC OS computers, take a look at the features of the application.
- It has a modern design with colorful themes and an attractive user interface.
- QuickPic can be started quickly and is optimized for large screens.
- Supports multiple finger gestures without ads or additional permissions.
- Hide private photos from all gallery apps with password protection.
- It includes all file management functions such as sorting, renaming, creating new folders, moving / copying data and more.
- Offers fast backup and restore with password protection.
- You can create high-quality slideshows with pictures.
- Support for multiple multimedia content and storage with automatic backup for your cloud or computer.
How to install QuickPic Photo Gallery for PC:
1. Download the Android BlueStacks emulator for PC using the download option included on this page.
2. Open the download immediately after the installation process to start the installation process.
3. Examine the first steps and click "Next" to proceed to the next configuration step.
4. When the "Install" screen appears, simply click it to begin the final installation process and click "Finish" as soon as it is finished.
5. Start the BlueStacks App Player via the Windows start menu or alternatively via the desktop shortcut.
6. Since this is your first time using the BlueStacks emulator, you need to connect your Google account to the emulator.
7. Finally, you should be directed to the Google Play Store page, where you can use the search bar to find the Quickpic Gallery application and install Quickpic Gallery for PC or computer.
Many Android games and applications will also be removed from the Play Store if they don't comply with the guidelines. If you don't discover the Quickpic Gallery app in the Google Play Store. Also, you can still download the APK from this website and install the app. If you also want to use the Andy Emulator for PC to download Quickpic Gallery for Mac for free, you can always use the same method.