With Quik, you can easily access, edit, and playback your GoPro photos and videos. Automatically import your images and create impressive videos that are synced with music in just a few clicks. With an optional GoPro Plus subscription. you can create and sharing epic videos with Quik is even easier. You can choose from a variety of soundtracks and automatically upload your photos and videos. To the cloud to edit and enjoy anytime, anywhere on your phone.
- New Add indicators and graphics to your videos that show how fast, far + high you are
- Create impressive videos synchronized with music in just a few clicks
- Unlock additional soundtracks and automatically upload them to the cloud with GoPro Plus
- Import and organize your photos and videos automatically
- Create and share short videos
- Easily view and edit serial photos and time-lapse
- With HiLights you will quickly find your best moments
- It is included in GoPro Studio for an enhanced edition
- Update your GoPro products with the latest features for optimal performance
Are you looking for a Quik Video Editor for PC? In this tutorial, you will learn about the Quik Video Editor for PCs and how to use them. Therefore, they need a good video editing application. Many video editing applications are available on the internet market and in the Google Play Store. However, it is very difficult to find the best video editing application in the list. Most people do not know how to use the Quik Video Editor for PC? In this tutorial, we'll provide you with complete information about the PC Video Editor and the features of the Quik Video Editor. Read this complete guide for information on using the Quik Video Editor for the PC.
Quik Required downloads
From the following list, you can download the standard BlueStacks App Player, either offline or as root. If BlueStacks does not work at all, you can also try Andy Emulator. These two are like the best Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Below we show you the method to install this application via BlueStacks. However, do not worry but exactly the same method applies to Andy's Android Emulator. Download all Android and Apk emulators from this application form below and continue.
To install Quick from the BlueStacks App Player on the computer / PC follow these steps:
- Download and install Bluestacks on your operating system.
- Download Quick apk for PC now and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Quick for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (if it is not selected by default).
- It will be installed and you will receive a notification that the installation has been completed.
- Open this notification and the application will start.
- Use the mouse pointer as a finger to touch the screen.
- Alternatively, you can download the application directly to Bluestacks through the Google Play Store account.
- If in Andy Android Emulator an application is not manually installed by opening an Apk.
- Just copy the Apk from the PC to the Andy
- Android emulator and access it via the File Manager.
- Click here and read the instructions for copying things from PC to Andy.
This is! Quik video editing application installed on your Mac device.
If you have trouble downloading and installing Quik for Mac.
Quik Video Editor for PC, ask us in the comments.