Speco Player is designed for use with the Speco Technologies HU, NU, VT, HT, HS, NS, NSP, NSL, DS, VS, ZipKit and HD DVR models (desktop and wall-mount versions).
Speco Player is designed to allow users to remotely access live video from their DVR, it also play recorded video and take snapshots of live video.
The Features Are:
- Save multiple locations to access and access them with one-touch
- PTZ control
- The 10-minute time limit for live viewing
- Show in vertical or horizontal format
- Shows 1 to 4 channels at the same time
- Change the view with a double tap (double tap to switch from multichannel view to 1 channel view also, double-tap again to return to multichannel view)
- Dynamic IP through ddns.specoddns.net
- Take JPG snapshots of live videos and check them out later
- Arrows to switch to the previous or next channel in a channel view
- Change transmissions to provide high-resolution images based on DVR functions
- View DVR and NVR records (at least firmware version 4.2.1 required)
Step 1: Download an Android Emulator for PC and Mac
Agree on the first. To use the application on your computer, first, go to the Mac Store or Windows AppStore and search for the Bluestacks application or the Nox application. Most Internet tutorials recommend the Bluestacks application, and I may also be tempted to recommend it since you are more likely to find online solutions if you have problems with the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks software for PC or Mac here.
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
After downloading the Emulator of your choice, you can also navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer to find the emulator or the Bluestacks application.
When you find it, click on it to install the program or the exe file on your PC or Mac.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the instructions on the screen to install the application correctly.
If you follow the above steps correctly, the emulator application will be installed correctly.
Step 3: Speco Player for PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Now open the Emulator application you have installed and look in your search bar.
When you find it, type "Speco Player" in the search bar and press "Search."
Click on the Speco Player application icon.
In addition, the Speco Player window opens in the Play Store or App Store and the store is displayed in its emulator application.
Now press the "Install" button to download your application is also similar to an iPhone or Android device. Now we are done.
You will see an icon labeled "All applications."
You should see the symbol. Click on it and start the application.
With Speco Player, you can log in to your DVR and security cameras connected to the Internet and remotely view the power on your iOS device. This gives you unprecedented control over what happens in a closed store, in the workplace when you're not there or at home when you're not there. The application is only compatible with Speco DVRs and players, but it works very well. And with the exception of a fairly small interface, this is a great application.