Blockheads is an adventure game that is reminiscent of the Super Mario video game and takes us back to the video game era of the early 2000s. Of course, it has completely different gameplay and design, but there are many examples that will remind you of the Super Mario game for sure.
Explore the world at random and move on in the game. This is the best part of this game as you always have to break new ground to play The Blockheads. From high-temperature terrain to frozen poles, from cave systems to running water and from snow-capped mountains to hot deserts, difficult roads await action.
This sandbox game can be a real treat for those who are bored with regular action and arcade games. You have to control fools by exploring different places where there are oceans, mountains, deserts, and forests that keep you moving all the time.
Make sure that they sleep, seek shelter, eat, and have many other basic needs that are important to surviving in difficult conditions. You can build an underwater hideaway or erect it above the sky to make sure you are not exposed to the game. You can play this game alone or with friends in multiplayer.
On your way, if possible, you’ll need to collect materials and create new items. It will surely help you on your next adventure. Go deep to find the hidden gems in the game. Collect as many materials as you are presented and you will be very rewarded at the end of the game if you collect more than anyone else in multiplayer.
If you’re not a big fan of action or arcade games, this adventure game is generally made for you. It has a completely different concept than other adventure games and we loved that about this game.
The updated version of the game also includes pizza ovens, rainbow cakes, skin adjustments, new mobs, wind effects, and many newer options to choose from. It’s like the icing on the cake when you’re on an adventure. Play this game today!
How to install The Blockheads for PC or MAC:
1. To get ready, you need to download Andy OS or BlueStacks for your PC. Using the free download button at the top of this website.
2. When the download is complete, double-click the installer to start the installation process.
3. During the installation process, simply click “Next” to take the first steps immediately after finding the options on the computer screen.
4. When the “Install” screen appears, click it to begin the final installation process and click “Finish” shortly after it has completed.
5. Start the BlueStacks application in the Windows Start menu or alternatively on the desktop shortcut.
6. Add a Google account by simply signing in. This can often take little time.
7. Finally, you will be led to the Google Play Store page, where you can search for The Blockheads application. Using the search bar and install The Blockheads for PC or computer.
You can install The Blockheads for PC using the apk file. Also, if you can’t get the app from Google PlayStore by simply clicking the apk file. The BlueStacks app installs them. If you install Andy OS to replace BlueStacks. Also plan to download The Blockheads for MAC for free, you can still do the same.