UPlayer is an easy-to-use, gadget-free media player designed for the end-user. Plays all DVDs and videos smoothly. No download or additional plugin is required. You can watch movies, TV shows, video clips, and a host of other video content with this player.
Plays all popular DVD and video formats including MPG, .FLV, .AVI, .WMV, and.MKV. It has an elegant appearance and conserves the space and memory of your computer. Also, it can play incomplete videos and open incomplete and broken BitTorrent videos. ISOs can be read without decompressing ISO files. Videos can also be displayed as wallpaper.
- The sound quality of the app is quite impressive, with treble and clarity adjustments to further enhance it.
- You can also play audio files with Bass Boost and the 5-band equalizer.
- If you want to watch videos and movies on a bigger screen, you can stream videos to your TV with UPlayer using Chromecast.
- The app offers a lot of extra control like fast forward and fast backward of the video you are playing.
- You can also remove duplicate videos to save space by simple in-app analysis.
- There are simple gesture controls to adjust the brightness and volume.
- Multiple file selection for playback and sharing is supported.
- You can also delete files en masse by selecting them completely.
- Your device will be ordered with the application's simple file management system.
- It will allow you to identify the files that are on the device and the SD card in the settings.
- The app will play videos on HD and 4K screens.
- You will be able to categorize videos and create specific playlists.
- In addition, you can also tag videos in your favorite section.
- The app gives you the ability to scroll and zoom in on video files.
- If you want to organize the files in a folder, you can do so using a simple cut, copy and paste option.
- There is a handy function to resume playing videos where you left them.
- You'll also find a pop-up reader for multitasking on your phone.
- It also comes with an option to adjust the video speed from 0.25x to 4x.
- The video player also supports many major video formats including MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, WMV, RMVB, AVI, 3GP, FLV, TS, etc.
- One of the useful features is also to convert MP4 files to files.
Download UPlayer for PC and Windows:
To install UPlayer on your PC, follow the steps below:
1. Install one of the above mentioned Android emulators on your PC.
2. Start the emulator after completing the installation.
3. Sign in with your Google account credentials to go further.
4. Now go to the Google Play Store to find the UPlayer application.
5. Click the install option in the app and enjoy it on your PC.
In general, the video player application will satisfy all your needs to play videos in any format. The control features and precise settings of the app make it perfect for Android devices as well as for your PC or laptop. Also, you don't have to compromise the unavailability of video in certain formats to watch it. We also suggest that you download UPlayer and see for yourself how useful it will be.