Viva Video is probably the best video editing application available on the market for multiple platforms. Viva video is officially available for Android and iOS devices. However, this article explains how to open Vivavideo for the PC. Vivavideo offers the possibility to transform images in the video together with the soundtrack and various effects and transitions. Although Viva video is not officially available for PC, we offer an introduction in which you can use Vivavideo for PC.
A good video editor is essential to create a movie that is interesting to watch, whether you want to display the image of your latest adventure in video format or in a professional video maker. This application is for everyone!
If you want to install VivaVideo on your PC, read the remainder of this article, where you will find two ways to install VivaVideo with BlueStacks and the Nox Application Player on your PC. However, you can also use one of the following BlueStacks alternatives.
Now, people who love to make videos in a passionate way do not have to wait any longer because VivaVideo: Free Video Editor is here. VivaVideo is a complete application for creating videos with many features. Create videos to your liking with just a few clicks.
You can crop the video and merge the clips to create a fun storyboard. In addition, you can control the speed of the video to play the video quickly or slowly. It’s up to you. When creating a video, also use music for a professional look. Also, use effective filters and special lenses to have fun with funny videos.
With VivaVideo on PC, you can also save the created and edited video using the Download Video option. The conversation does not stop here because you can show your video editing skills to your social friends by sharing your videos created on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Whatsapp, Google+, Vine, Snapchat, Live Story, Messenger, Line, VK, VE, Kik , Vide, Vimeo and many other platforms.
VivaVideo APK and Functions:
- Enable users to create professional videos
- Share your videos created on social platforms
- Make funny videos with nine special lenses
- Provides a collection of special effects and filters.
- Add music embedded in the background of the videos
Tip: You can also download the VivaVideo APK file and install it on the Bluestacks Android emulator if you wish.
Download VivaVideo and install it on a PC (Windows and Mac OS)
The following are the 2 ways to install VivaVideo on your PC:
- Install VivaVideo with the BlueStacks App Player on your PC
- Install VivaVideo with the Nox App Player on your PC
1. Install VivaVideo with BlueStacks on the PC
BlueStacks is an Android application player that lets you run Android applications on your PC. The following describes the steps to install an application on a PC with Bluestacks:
- First, install BlueStacks on the PC
- Start BlueStacks on the PC
- After starting BlueStacks in the emulator, click the My Applications button
- Search for the application on your Google Play Store.
- You will see that the search result of the application installs it easily
- Sign in to your Google Account to download apps from Google Play Store on Bluestacks
- After logging in, the installation process for the app will begin, depending on your internet connection.
- Suggestions: If you have a LOAD problem with the BlueStacks software, just install the Microsoft .NET Framework software on your
- PC. Or comment below on your problem.
You can download the downloadable VivaVideo APK file to your PC for later installation on the Android emulator of your PC.