One of these Android applications that you may want to download is VSCAM for PC. VSCAM for Mac or VSCAM for Windows is a free application tool that monitors videos with IP cameras. We strongly believe that this application tool is one of the best available and most useful when it comes to security and live surveillance.
While you can download VSCAM for your iOS and Android smartphone, you can also download this tool application for your PC device.
Download the NOX Player:
Nox is developed by BigNox. An ideal and reliable virtual Android engine for creating an artificial Android environment on the computer.
The Nox Application Player is also suitable for playing Android applications. You can also play remote videos easily. Follow the navigation below to get the new experience and also download it as an operating system requirement.
We also have an offline installer. To pick it up, just click here.
How to Install VSCAM on a PC using Nox App Player
You may have already collected the link configuration file from your previous operating system.
- Install and also start the Nox Application Player Engine.
- Register or log in with an existing Play Store account.
- You can also open the Google Play Store application via Nox on the PC.
- Start searching for “VSCAM” and click the “Install” button.
- Wait a few seconds to initialize the download and installation.
- Now it is time to configure your IP with VSCAM Edition for PC.
- I’m setting it up and playing live surveillance!
Download VSCAM with BlueStacks:
- You must first download the BlueStacks emulator from the official website to your PC. On the website, click the green Download BlueStacks button. After downloading the application to your PC, you can install it on your operating system.
- Open the BlueStacks interface and switch to the My Applications tab. This section is in the upper left corner of the window but You must be signed in to your Google account.
- Click the “System Applications” folder located on the top left of the “My Applications” page. A folder with standard BlueStacks applications opens.
- Find the Google Play Store application on the system application page. It’s like a multicolored triangle symbol. Click on the application and the Google Play Store will open.
- Once the Google Play Store opens, a search bar will appear at the top of the page.
- In the search bar, type the name of the VSCAM application and press Enter. If you see the VSCAM application in a list of suggestions, just click on it. Clicking the VSCAP application icon will open your specific page.
- At the top right of the open page of the VSCAM application is also a green button Install, which you should click on. The completion time of the download process also depends on your internet connection.
- Once you have installed VSCAM for PC, you can start or start it and use the application on your PC. Have fun!
VSCAM can also be used on PCs with other emulators such as BlueStacks, Memu or Andyroid. However, the Nox is the recommended player for stable performance between the VSCAM application and the IP camera.