Turn your photos into spectacular and fascinating animations that attract attention everywhere! Werble is fun and fast to make his social media posts stand out from the crowd.
With Werble you can quickly combine powerful art and special effects with your photos and then share them with friends or on your social networks! Save time and be surprised by touching the cube button to randomly change the appearance or adjust the result with simple tools! Customizing your loop library is part of the fun: also choose just what you like and mix different loops to see your creative potential explode!
- Stand out from the crowd on social networks
- Publish your creations on all social networks (Instagram, Facebook also Twitter, etc.)
- Create GIFs and animated videos
- Create animated Facebook profile images
- Fun, fast and also easy to use.
- Powerful creative opportunities
- Surprise yourself: change the appearance randomly until you love it
- Optimized tools for manual editing.
- Customize your library from a variety of loops
- It is regularly updated with new loops and functions
- If you post with #werble, it may appear in our feed
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac
Agree on First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first go to the Mac Store or Windows AppStore and look for the Bluestacks application or the Nox application. Most Internet tutorials recommend the Bluestacks application, and I may also be tempted to recommend it because you are more likely to find online solutions if you have problems with the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks software for PC or Mac here.
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
- After downloading the emulator of your choice you can also navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer to find the emulator or the Bluestacks application.
- When you find it, click on it to install the program or the exe file on your PC or Mac.
- Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the application correctly.
- If you do the above correctly, the emulator application will be installed correctly.
Step 3: Werble for PC – Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Now open the Emulator application you have installed and search your search bar.
- When you find it, type Werble: Photo & Video Animator in the search bar and press Search.
- Click on Werble: photo and video animation application icon.
- Also Werble: Photo & Video Animator window opens in the Play Store or App Store and the store is displayed in its emulator application.
- Now press the “Install” button also, like an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are done.
- You will see an icon called “All applications”.
- You should see the symbol. Click on it and start the application.
A powerful new way to add magic to your photos and works of art! Easily transform still images into captivating moments. It’s fast and fun and with more than 1000 effects there are endless creative options. Stand out from the crowd with Werble.