Users can watch videos on Android devices and take pictures (JPG) or videos (MP4) in 720P high definition with this application. WiFi Endoscope is a free software application in the System Maintenance subcategory that belongs to the System utility category. The application is currently available in English and was last updated on January 11th, 2017. The program can be installed on Android.
We have already checked whether the download link is secure. However, for your own protection, we recommend that you use your antivirus to scan the downloaded software.
How do I install WiFi Endoscope for Windows?
WiFi Endoscope is currently available for Android. There is no information about when it will start for Windows PC. You can currently emulate an Android environment using emulation and install the WiFi endoscope application on it. The best Android emulator is none other than BlueStacks. Just follow the steps below to install WiFi Endoscope on your PC.
- First enter the following URL: www.bluestacks.com into a web browser and load the website.
- Click Download BlueStacks to download the BlueStacks installer.
- When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded EXE to launch the BlueStacks installer.
- In the installation window, click Install Now.
- The installer decompresses and installs several virtual tools and drivers, so the process may take a few minutes depending on the hardware properties of your PC.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Shortly afterward, the BlueStack Engine starts for configuration for the first time.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- First, select your preferred language and sign in to a Google account. It is a necessary step to access the Play Store.
- When you get to the BlueStacks home screen, click the Play Store icon to launch the Google Play Store.
- Enter the "WiFi endoscope" into the search bar.
- Select the application from the results and click Install on the application download page.
- After successful installation, return to the BlueStacks home screen to start the WiFi endoscope.
Users can watch videos on Android devices and take pictures (JPG) or videos (MP4) in 720P high definition with this application.