XVR Pro for PC is one of the best video surveillance programs developed by Yujingjing. This application helps you to monitor your home for video surveillance. You can manage both the image monitor and the video monitor from CCTV cameras. Good internet connection and WiFi. So you can watch the recording videos of up to 4 live streams at the same time. It is a reliable application for surveillance cameras. You can also use this software on Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 7, XP, computers, laptops and Mac devices by following these instructions. Here is another alternative XVR CCTV application for PC: NVMS2 for PC.
XVR Pro for laptops is a P2P method for watching DVR, plug and play from all over the world. It’s a lightweight, easy-to-maintain application in your home, office, or business that allows you to get real-time updates from anywhere and anytime on your smartphone and the Internet. It contains a PTZ control, which facilitates the movement of the surveillance camera. The invincible properties of this application are the two-way conversation system. This is the best option for those who want to monitor the elderly or children in the house. You can also use this application to receive and send a voice message. I simply say that it is a wonderful video surveillance application for the latest version of the video surveillance application.
- The XVR Pro app is available for Android and iOS devices.
- These users can download this application for free from Google Play and the App Store.
- Because this application for PC is not yet officially available.
- But don’t be sad, because here is the guide where we show you the title, how to use XVR Pro for PC, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, laptop and Mac 32-bit.
- 64- Download bit operating system with emulator from Android.
- Let’s take a look at some of the XVR Pro for PC features beforehand.
How to install XVR Pro for PC or MAC:
- Download the BlueStacks Android PC emulator using the download option included on this website.
- When the download is complete, double-click the installer to start the installation process.
- Continue with all the quick installation steps by clicking “Next” several times.
- Once you see “Install” on the screen, click it to start the final installation process and click “Finish” when you are done.
- Finally, open the BlueStacks emulator either via the Windows start menu or alternatively via the desktop shortcut.
- Before you decide to install XVR Pro for PC, you need to connect the Android BlueStacks emulator to the Google account.
Congratulations! You can install XVR Pro for PC with BlueStacks App Player by searching for the application on the Google Play Store page or by using the APK file. After successfully installing the BlueStacks program on your PC, you can install XVR Pro for the PC via the Google Play Store page.
Overall, this is the complete procedure for downloading XVR Pro for PC / laptop with Windows and Mac technology. I hope you have successfully downloaded and installed XVR Pro for Windows with this article. Thank you for reading this post.